- Electrónica, Audio y Video
- Samson Bafle Activo Auro X15d Abs Activo 15 +dr 1000w Yulmar
1000W 2-Way Active Loudspeaker
Serious Power & Sonic Purity.
Samson's Auro X15D 2-Way Active Loudspeaker provides outstanding reliability and sound quality for musicians, DJs and other live sound professionals. When sound matters, the Auro X15D is the solution.
Watch the Auro X Series product video:
Boasting impressive power in a roadworthy, lightweight design, the X15D features a 1,000-watt Class D amplifier that produces sound with incredible clarity and definition at all volume levels. The speaker’s bi-amplified circuit ensures its high and low frequency drivers are able to output high-integrity signal without distortion.
DSP Enhancement: R.A.M.P.
The X15D offers Samson's proprietary Reactive Alignment digital signal processing technology. Through a meticulous study of transducer response, Samson engineers were able to program the ideal EQ adjustments needed to overcome traditional loudspeaker issues such as masked high frequencies from horn reflections and muddy mid-range from woofer surface reflections. In addition, the X15D's crossover network features Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) filters and transducer time alignment algorithms for superb frequency balance.
Designed to provide exceptional reliability, the X15D's integrated overcurrent and temperature sensors constantly monitor the power supply and amplifier while quietly applying necessary adjustments. No fans, no worries… just great sound.
Components & Design
The X15D features a custom 15” low frequency driver and a 1.34” titanium compression driver. Both drivers are carefully designed to provide fast recovery with minimal distortion. The compression driver is mounted to a 60° x 90° horn, matching the larger dispersion angle of the LF driver. This creates a balanced sound for the entire audience, especially when it comes to vocals that reside in the critical upper-mid frequencies.
The X15D's dedicated 2-channel mixer provides Volume controls for each channel, as well as a Master Volume control for the system’s overall output level. In addition, Channel 1 features a Mic/Line switch for both microphone and line-level connections. The speaker's XLR line output circuit gives you extra routing options to expand your system. The X15D delivers superior application flexibility with its 3-position high pass filter (HPF) and EQ presets. For additional versatility, its cabinet design supports dual-angle floor monitor positioning and provides a standard locking pole mount receptacle for stand and satellite mounting.
Rugged For The Road
With the most compact enclosure in its class, the X15D's lightweight casing is constructed of rigid polypropylene that is shaped to resist impact during transportation. A 14-gauge all-steel grill covers the entire front of the X15D, protecting the speaker components. In addition to its compact and lightweight design, two large recessed side carry handles further enhance the portability of the X15D.
- Compact, lightweight Class D 2-way active loudspeakers
- 1,000 watts of output power
- 15" extended range low frequency driver
- 1.34" (34mm) titanium compression driver
- Samson's R.A.M.P. (Reactive Alignment/Maximum Protection) DSP technology
- Master Volume control with peak indicator
- Two XLR-1/4" combo input channels with independent volume controls
- 3-position EQ and HPF presets
- XLR Link output allows expanded sound to additional speakers
- Solid polypropylene enclosure with impact resistant design
- Full metal grill protects all speaker components
- Two large ergonomic carry handles
- Integrated 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- Dual-angle floor monitor positioning options